Monday, May 6, 2019

Elinor Goes To Prom 2019

Elinor and Ben went to Herriman's prom this past weekend.  I want to say they were so cute together, but that hardly seems the right word.  They were striking and elegant and beautiful and handsome.




Hmm... the pictures aren't showing up very clearly.  I'll see if I can fix that.
These were Herriman girls that Elinor doesn't swim or play water polo with, so she didn't really know the girls, but she said they were nice.
A fun pic.
Here are a few we snapped at home when he picked her up.

The rest of the group did a day date on Saturday, but Ben had a Rugby game, so they went on a date Friday afternoon/evening.
Not quite so dressed up, but I like the matching shoes.  I'm glad they had fun and now onto the end of the school year!


No comments: