Thursday, July 5, 2018

A Foxy 4th of July

Oh, my goodness!  I could just eat them up!  They are so cute!  Greta with cousins Hallie and Grace.  Grace is about months older than Greta.
We met up with the Foxes of Utah at a park in Orem for a 4th of July dinner cookout and hangout.
And speaking of eating things up...Greta must have been hungry!
Now that is gratitude for a cool treat on a hot day!
 I think I've mentioned a time or two how much I enjoy visiting with my sister-in-laws... and at a park on a summer evening makes it even better!
Cousins fireworks show.  Cannon got a little burn on his foot (afterwards shoes were required), but other wise they all emerged unscathed.
We had a good laugh at this picture because it sort of looks like Lori's forearm in creepily long-- ha ha ha!  It's Marjorie's arm around my shoulder.
I already think Elinor and Everett look a lot of like... now they are dressing alike as well!
Cannon and James-- cousins about 5 months apart.
Cousin love!
We had a very fun, and very full and tiring day.  So when it came time to go to the late fireworks show in the city park, most of the family bailed and stayed home and went to bed.  Bethany and a friend and Faith came along with us.  This was sort of very marvelous, because rather than chasing little ones around and comforting tired kiddos, Abe and I got to just lay down and enjoy the whole show without any distractions.  Not that kids are a distraction... but you know... it's been a while (like since I was a teenager) that I could just lay there and not worry about losing a kid in the crowd.  So I appreciated the moment.  

No comments: