Sunday, July 1, 2018

The Bike Ride

Last weekend Abe and I went on an incredibly fun, early morning bike riding date with our wonderful friends, Keith and Camille.  We rode 13 miles along the Jordan River Parkway.  I am still reeling from how much fun it was!
For the record, I was the only one in the group at all concerned with safety!  Notice my helmet.  I did not have any crashes, but the helmet twice protected my noggin from signs that I bumped into while standing on my own two feet. 
I haven't done much bike riding in my adult life, but it was so enjoyable and relaxing and it made me feel like a kid again.
This is an activity we will have to repeat in the not too far distant future.  The Schramms have good ideas!
We did this the day before our 21st wedding anniversary.  Three cheers for still getting to go on fun adventures together!

No comments: