Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sweets for My Sweets

Hmm... someone got caught with the jar of peanut butter.
She was without remorse.  
She was sneaking a treat... I think she thought if I close my eyes and I can't see Mom, then Mom can't see me either.  
A little lady relaxing with her popsicle on a summer evening.
When your popsicles match your nail polish, you know it's going to be a good summer!
Elinor has fair, snow-white skin.  Faith got a roasting pink sun burn yesterday.  Bethany is toasty brown from being out in the sun teaching swim lessons and life-guarding.  The three sisters are Neopolitan ice cream!
Sisters.
We redeemed our Sodalicious coupons we "earned" from the library's summer reading program.  It is beyond easy to complete the program, and while I do not wish to speak ill of the library--(the hardest part of the program is remember to pick it up, mark it, and return it).  Even so, we loved being together all together (minus Clark) on a beautiful summer evening. 
The sweetest sound to my ears right now? 
These two singing and strumming the ukelele.

No comments: