Monday, July 2, 2018

July 2, 2018

If that doesn't look like fun...
These boys like to gather for Nerf wars.  I sort of like to get the heck out of their way because they are a powerful, loud group and sometimes a lot of times they disagree on how to play their games.  I'm not sure how to help them resolve their differences.  So I don't.  I let them work it out.  I think that's part of how boys play. 
The kids are having a lot of fun with the kitties. 
We love to hear Greta "reading".
In our family the girls can get their ears pieced when they are twelve.  When Faith turned twelve back in March, she wasn't much interested.  Which was just fine by me.  All of sudden this week she decided she wanted them pierced.  Which was just fine by me.
 She wasn't even a little bit nervous.  She was all smiles and cheerful and thanking the gal who did the piercing.
She is sweet and strong and I couldn't love her more.
Dinner date with Fox siblings to celebrate Tiffany's (next to me) birthday.  Should you ever need to know, Pizzeria 712 in Orem is not very tasty.  Nice atmosphere, crummy food.  Very good company:)
Cousin friends.  They make my heart happy.
A very proud Dad.
Our wonderful family friend Tanner left on his mission this week-- he's headed to the Adriatic North Mission.  I adore Tanner and am so happy for him.
And I was super impressed with his rocking missionary boots!  Man, I need to get a pair of those for Clark!  Except I don't think Clark will be tromping around in much snow in Dallas, Texas.
Awesome girls.
These guys are some of Clark's best friends and it's been so wonderful to see all three serve missions.
Greta's first Pippi Longstocking braids.

No comments: