Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Healing, an Escape Room, and a Parade

Faith went back to the Dr. this week to get more x-rays on her broken finger to make sure it was healing up nicely.  Indeed, it is.  She doesn't have to wear the splint anymore, but she still has three or four weeks until she can put weight on it for gymnastics.  She is back to piano practice, though!  I think she is actually pretty happy about that.
Abe and I went with a couple of my siblings and spouses and new friends to an escape room last Friday night.  SUPER, SUPER FUN!  I would definitely love to go do more of those.  
We didn't actually escape the room, but I like to think we were close.  
I don't know that we were actually that close, but I like to think we were!
On Saturday morning we decided at the last minute to go crash the Bluffdale City parade.  
Elinor was walking along with the Operation Underground Railroad parade entry along with her good friend Corrine.
It was great to see our friends supporting such a worthy cause.
The Bluffdale parade is different from the Riverton Parade, in that, we didn't have to put chairs out days before to get a spot.  It was a little more relaxed, and there were more horses.  It was quite a good time.
And of course, darting into the road and collecting masses of candy was part of the experience.

No comments: