Saturday, August 11, 2018

Reunion Wrap-Up 2018

Other highlights of the family reunion are the temple trips.  Here is a picture after the youth temple trip at the Spokane temple.
The adults temple trip.  It doesn't get much better than this.
Several families on an outing to Hauser Lake-- here are Adam, Priscilla, Ford, Bethany, and Talitha.
George testing out a Kayak.
Abe, Jesse, Baden, Phil, and Michael.
Quinn, George, Cannon, Rory, Peter, and Sophie.
 
 Calvin, George, Joseph, Simon, Cannon (maybe Jessica under the water?)
Edra and George
Swimming at Mission pool.  Bethany is an awesome swim instructor!  I can see why she gets paid to teach kids to swim!

Some of my very favorite Foxy ladies. 
Cool cousins at the pavilion for lunch after swimming.
Elinor playing "Root Beer Rag" at the the talent show.
Abby, Bethany, Priscilla, Talitha, and Addy.
 Visiting Grandpa Fox's grave site.  I missed him terribly at the reunion and was in tears more than once.  I always miss him, but when we're home I am used to living life without him around much.  When we go to Spokane the loss is much more acute and I am not accustomed to not having him around.  It's very sad to me.
I know it happens to almost everyone at some point, but it's a hard thing to lose a parent.
Good-bye to Spokane and Fox Hill until next time.
We had a smooth and uneventful ride home.  Peter and Greta hugged a tree at a rest stop.  Why not?  Peter was so well behaved this whole trip and happy to be among so many cousins!  Who'd have thunk that he just needed more chaos in his life!
The kids were H-A-P-P-Y to be home.  I'm afraid they may take after me when I say that "Too much fun is TOO much fun!"  Routine and regularity are our friends.  Cannon declared reading time and the little kids immediately settled in for a dose of a regular life activity!

No comments: