Sunday, July 31, 2022

Foxes Take Glacier-- Day Two-- Part 1

 

I won't post many pictures of the views, because let's be honest, the pictures won't even sort of do justice to what we beheld.  It was breathtaking, jaw-dropping, and gorgeous beyond comprehension.  Do I exaggerate?  I think not.  The views were unbelievable.

Like I said, no justice.  But I had to try.
Jackson Glacier behind us.
George-- age almost 12:)
Sun Point at Lake Mary.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? How is his even real? The water was so blue and so clear.  The greens were so vibrant and with the snow on the mountains.  Ahhhh!  I loved it so much.  
One of my favorite pics of the day.
Faith doing the Karate Kid pose in honor of Bethay who did this all over our trip to the Grand Canyon years ago.  Dang, we missed Bethany and Elinor and Brandon on this trip:(
Everyone got in on the photoshoot at Sun Point.
Perfection
I love this girl-- this beefcake!
Love this!
My cup runneth over
I'll put this one up in case Cannon would someday like to see one of him not in a ballet pose:)
And then we hiked to Baring Falls.  
Abe-- our fearless planner and leader-- sporting the "Carlton" look.
In my happy place with my girl.

Pretty cool stuff.
Stay tuned for Part 2 of Day Two for the very coolest hike I've ever been on.

No comments: