Sunday, July 10, 2022

Riverton Parade 2022

As always, Abe knows how to do parades.  He sets out chairs early, he sets up the tent(s), he brings coolers of water bottles and popsicles.  We're all pretty spoiled when it comes to parades.

And not just room for our family, but room for as many family and friends who want to join us! 
The next picture is a zoom in on the right side of this picture...
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Abe and I were dying when we noticed this.  Well played, Adam, well played.
One of the reasons I love parades.  I love my country and am proud to be an American.
Ready, set,---- GET CANDY!

So many fun pictures--- I'll just put them up here and I may or may not comment.  I just love parade pictures.
I love this of Greta waving to the Lily-- the current Miss Riverton.
 Graham, Eric, Kate, Peter, Aly, and Greta
Hayden, Cannon, and Ryan.  Photo bomb credit to Sariah:)
Aly and Greta
What a great picture!  Beating the heat at a summer evening parade.





Miss Fourth of July!
The post-parade candy trade.
The post-parade weenie roast and the latest edition of campfire confessions:)
I recently saw this sign in a shop and it perfectly represented the rules of Campfire Confessions.

No comments: